Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shooting the Shit with Indie Author Renee Travis

Renee Travis is an indie author with several paranormal novels under her belt. We talked to her earlier in the week about her writing. Now, let's learn more about her as a person...

Favorite food and drink
Ice tea and wanton noodle soup

Favorite books
Jurassic Park and Dracula

Favorite music
Just about anything, I have very eclectic tastes.

Favorite movies
Jurassic Park, Say Anything, Steel Magnolia's, Cry Baby

Favorite TV shows
Bunheads, NCIS, Doctor Who

Best memory from childhood
What is childhood? Cause my best memory is the HUGE party my mom and dad threw for my 18th birthday.

Best memory from adulthood
The birth of my daughters

Life of the party or stand back and observe?
Life of the party

What makes you rage?
Ummm so many things. Mainly conservatives who think they can tell me what I can and cannot do with my vagina.

What makes you giggle?
Honestly? Fart jokes...Yeah I know immature right? This one time my mom called me to tell me my dad farted and right after the smoke alarm went off, I almost died.

Find Renee's books at Amazon. Follow Renee at her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment