Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shooting the Shit with author Jeffrey Littorno

Jeffrey Littorno is an indie author of paranormal and zombie novels. We interviewed him about his books on Where Zombies Come to Read and Indie Angie. Now let's get to know more about Jeffrey on a personal level...

Favorite Food and Drink

Hmmmm, it really depends on the setting. I can remember a lot of great times in South Korea with friends eating samgupsa (barbequed pork)and drinking ice cold beer. I love a good pizza with lots of peppers and Canadian bacon. S’mores and hot chocolate next to a campfire on the beach is hard to beat.

Favorite Books

Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger is one of my favorites. Stephen King’s The Stand is great. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer is a favorite.

Favorite Music

Depends on my mood. Classic rock is always good, especially when I am writing. Blues works too.  Anything by Muddy Waters is worth a listen.

Favorite Movies

Casablanca rules.

Favorite TV Shows

The Walking Dead! I need it to come back!

Best memory from childhood

These questions are getting more difficult! My memory of having my story chosen to go into the school magazine is a good one.

Best memory from adulthood

When I first left the US to teach overseas is a good memory. Wandering around the streets of Taegu, South Korea was fun. AND of course my wedding in Pusan, South Korea is a good memory!

Life of the party or stand back and observe?

Both. I usually start out on the sidelines commenting, but eventually I find myself more in the middle of things.

What makes you rage?

I have a real problem with people who seem to take pleasure in putting others down. I may be naïve, but I really don’t see any reason to be hurtful.

What makes you giggle (or in your case, manly laugh)?

I would have to say giggle is correct. The Marx Brothers and The Three Stooges still make me giggle like a six year old.

*********

Find Jeffrey's books at Amazon.
 
Follow Jeffrey at TwitterGoodreads, and his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment