Last week, we interviewed romance author Laramie Briscoe. We learned about her current and future series. Now, let's find out more about her as a person...Favorite Food and Drink
Spaghetti is my absolute favorite food. Favorite non-alcoholic drink is Coke (addicted). Favorite alcoholic drink are Margaritas from a local place El Mazatlan!
Favorite Books
I love romance novels. Just a few of my faves are Tenderness by Dorothy Garlock, Hidden Fires by Sandra Brown, any Lorelei James book and any Cherrie Lynn book.
Favorite Music
I love music. The louder and harder it rocks the better. Right now I’m loving Halestorm, Avenged Sevenfold, and Volbeat.
Favorite Movies
The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Step Up, Magic Mike
Favorite TV
Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Covert Affairs, Raising Hope, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead
Best memory from childhood
My childhood was pretty awesome all the way around.
Best memory from adulthood
I would have to say my wedding day so far.
Life of the party or stand back and observe?
Stand back and observe.
What makes you rage?
Ungrateful people and slow drivers in the fast lane. There’s also a new invention called a turn signal….I think everyone should use it! J
What makes you giggle?
Absolutely anything inappropriate!
*****
Find Laramie's books at Amazon and B&N.
Follow Laramie on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment