Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shooting the Shit With Rick Gualtieri

Rick Gualtieri is the indie writer of The Tome of Bill series starring Bill Ryder: programmer, gamer geek, and hopeless dweeb. Bill also happens to be a vampire. We learned this week about how Rick created Bill and his Bigfoot Hunters book. Now, let’s get to know a little more about Rick…

Favorite Food and Drink
I'm a big fan of a good steak. I don't drink often, but I have a fondness for a good frozen margarita.

Favorite Books
IT by Stephen King and The Relic by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Favorite Music
Anything by Rob Zombie

Favorite Movies
I love B-horror movies, especially with monsters. I will line up for a good Godzilla flick.

Favorite TV Shows
Supernatural, Arrow, Face-off, The Walking Dead...you get the idea.

Best memory from childhood
My two best friends, Brian and Bob.

Best memory from adulthood
My kids...when they're not annoying the ever living crap outta me. :)

Life of the party or stand back and observe?
Depends on how comfortable I feel. I've done both....probably more of the latter, though.

What makes you rage?
Just about any and all zero-tolerance policies because they usually equate to zero thought.

What makes you giggle (or in your case, manly laugh)?
Stupid spontaneous humor. Needless to say, I laugh a lot.

Find Rick's books at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment